Operations Allrounder - Freight Forwarding
- Western suburbs
- Internal cross-training opportunities
- Experience in Imports OR Exports
Melbourne - Ref. JO-1909-2437
A global Freight Forwarder with an excellent reputation and culture. This company provides true career pathways and work-life balance while focussing on stable growth and market-leading best practices.
You will be a key team member supporting Operations and Customer Service as required. Due to the cross training opportunities, this role is a rare find.
You will have a solid background in Australian Forwarding in either Imports OR Exports.
This role requires high level organisation and attention to detail as well as amazing customer service skills. You can take satisfaction in meeting and exceeding your customers’ expectations on a daily basis.
- Facilitation of Import & Export shipments
- Liaising with shipping lines, co-loaders, airlines and transport carriers
- Providing clients with exceptional customer service
- Import/Export Document Processing and Creation
- Sea and Air Cargo Reporting
- Previous experience with EDI Cargowise is strongly preferred
- Minimum 2 years previous Imports OR Exports experience within a Forwarding environment
- Excellent communications skills
- Great customer service attitude
Salary: Up to $65,000 + Super (pending experience)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.