- Leading logistics service provider
- Experienced and supportive team
- Inner west location
Sydney - Ref. JO-1911-2486
Our client is a leading logistics service provider offering a suite of services across differing market segments.
The opportunity is within the e-commerce business unit which is responsible for developing and delivering solutions for new and existing customers.
Reporting to the Operations Service Delivery Manager, working within a supportive and dedicated team.
- The role will involve direct day to day management of customers, ensuring that all daily operational and account functions are completed within the required time frames.
- Co-ordinating and monitoring air and sea freight
- Entrusted to provide the highest level of customer service and drive operational excellence
- Providing the key link between customers and Global networks.
To be considered:
- Would suit an individual who is has a passion for logistics/e-commerce and a flair for value added customer solutions.
- The ideal candidate would have a working knowledge of international logistics and proven customer service and operational skills (ideally export).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- MUST hold Permanent Residency or Citizenship within Australia
Salary: $60,000 + Super
If you would like to know more please contact Danielle Towns on 0468 945 288 for a confidential discussion.