PRINCIPLE ARCHITECT I NFV & SDN
- Very Attractive Salary Package
- Sydney Based
- Very Senior Pre-sales Role within Telco Industry
Sydney - Ref. JO-1609-1458Our client is a leading global vendor in providing next generation telecommunications and IP networks and is looking to employ a APAC Principle Architect focused on Data Centre, SDN and NFV across the APAC region. This role will require significant APAC travel but will be based out of Sydney.
- Proactive engagement with our clients key Service Provider accounts across the APAC region to understand their pain points, develop corresponding solutions to guide them through various technology options in the form of technical workshops and deep dive technical discussions with executive level management.
- Be the APAC technical go to for all Service Provider RFIs/RFPs for SDN/NFV requirements.
- Work closely with Global carriers to drive the development of innovative network and/or data center solutions, which are aligned with SDN and NFV principles.
- Collaborate closely with local account and sales team on the ground from the initial sales lead to RFP process to eventual sales closure.
- Formulate SDN/NFV solutions with internal product R&D teams to address customer’s business requirements through understanding and translating customer needs to concrete and executable technical requirements.
- Continuously analyze and improve on the company’s SDN/NFV solution sales effectiveness and methodologies. Document and replicate successful experiences.
- Participate in “train and practice” tasks, participate in courseware development, delivering lecture in GSET classes, to further improve the organization capabilities as a whole.
- Participate and represents company in important events and conferences, presenting Our Client's SDN/NFV vision.
The ideal candidate must have:
- 12+ years experience in IT/Networking solution sales role
- Excellent CxO level communication and public presentation skills
- Strong track record of working with APAC Service Providers
- Experienced in designing and implementing data center for high availability and high performance architecture
- Experienced in Server, Storage and Networking solution design and implementation
- Experienced in IT virtualization (like OpenStack, hyper-V, VMware, Xen), Cloud computing and PaaS environments.
- Familiar with NFV, SDN, IP technology, direct hands-on experience is preferred.
- Actively engaging in SDN and NFV and related OpenSource initiatives such as OpenStack, OpenDaylight, OpenSwitch, VxLan, etc
- Cloud Management and Operation Transformation architecture
- Scientific or technical degree in Computer Science or Communication Engineering
- Willing to work in an agile environment as part of diverse and multicultural teams
- Frequent travel (50%) into APAC region.
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.