- Very Attractive Salary Package
- Sydney Based
- Very Senior Pre-sales Role within Telco Industry
Sydney - Ref. JO-1609-1456Our client is a leader vendor in technologies providing next generation telecommunications and IP networks looking to hire a Principle Architect on BSS solutions. It is a perm Pre-sales role based in Sydney.
- Proactive engagement with Our Client Carrier key accounts to understand their pain points, develop corresponding solutions to guide them through various technology options in the form of technical workshops and deep dive technical discussions with mid to upper-level management customers as response to RFIs/RFPs.
- Collaborate closely with local account and sales team on the ground from the initial sales lead to RFP process to eventual sales closure.
- Develop rapport with mid to high level within the customer organization toward the development of an open and trusting working relationship.
- Formulate BSS solution jointly with internal product R&D and solutions team to address customer’s business requirements through understanding and translating customer needs to concrete and executable technical requirements.
- Continuously analyze and improve on the company’s BSS solution sales effectiveness and methodologies. Document and replicate successful experience. Participate in “train and practice” tasks, participate in courseware development to further improve the organization capabilities as a whole.
- Participate and represents company in important events and conferences, presenting Our Client's BSS vision.
- Participate in the community discussions and conferences, influence the technology roadmap and the formation of industry standards
The ideal candidate must have:
- More than 12 years BSS pre-sales and delivery experience.
- At least one commercial off-the-shelf CRM application package for telcos.
- System integration of CRM application with EAI, Billing system, contact centers, and various touch point channels.
- Design and/or implementation of omni-channel customer interaction capabilities including internet portals and mobile APPs.
- Experienced in designing and implementing system integration and solution architecture.
- Familiar with telecom operator’s service fulfillment and customer management business processes and operations.
- Experience in fixed line and mobile service order management and service provisioning processes.
- Experienced in customer pain point investigation and analysis, solution formulation and value proposition.
- Knowledgeable in industry best practice and standards such as TM Forum, eTOM, TAM, and integration framework.
- Ability to lead project teams to achieve departmental goals
- Experienced in the solution selling life cycle.
- Excellent CxO level communication and presentation skills
- Willing to work in an agile environment as part of diverse and multicultural teams
- Frequent travel into APAC region up to 50%.
For more jobs; please visit www.path4group.com
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.