Project Controls Administrator
- Fast Growing Consultancy
- Amazing Company Culture
- Excellent Enterprise & Government Projects
Brisbane - Ref. JO-1611-1541Project Controls Administrator - Project Server
An amazing opportunity to join this exciting consulting company assisting them to deliver some large scale projects around CRM, SharePoint and BI
- Exciting Large Scale Projects
- Consultancy Focused
- Brisbane CBD Based
We are looking for an energetic, dynamic Project Controls Administrator with experience working with Microsoft Project Server. Ideally you will be experience working in IT environments in a Project Controls role and have experience in a hands on IT Systems Administration working on complex implementations. A background in support before moving onto implementations would be perfect.
Our client is a consulting company who have an expanding client portfolio and on-going projects working on large scale implementations. Due to continued growth locally and interstate they are seeking an amazing Project Controls Administrator with strong Microsoft Project Server experinece to join their team full time.
This person will be a key resource within the company and as such will enjoy the opportunity to get involved on some very exciting projects. If you have experience administering Project Server, Sharepoint 2010+ and want the opportunity to go deeper in these technologies, then please apply.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- Proven Project Server 2010/2013 experience
- Proven experience administering SharePoint 2010 (any 2013 experience would be a real bonus)
- Solid functional understanding of SharePoint 2010/2013
- Ideally certified in Microsoft Project Server
- An understanding of the SDLC
- Be self-motivated and driven to achieve
- The ability to work well in a close-knit team
- Experience in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS), Web Hosting technologies, Microsoft IIS, Active Directory and SQL Server 2005/08.
- Other systems engineering experience and Microsoft certifications and experience in other server products will be regarded very favourably.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact David Clarke on 07 3217 5867.
Please visit www.path4group.com
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.