Recruitment as a Career in 2019?
- Need a changeof career - recruitment may just suit you and your personality!
- Great supportive working environment
- Flexible hours on offer
Sydney - Ref. JO-1812-2244Recruitment as a Career?
Recruitment can be a great career choice for the right person it can be a personally rewarding, challenging, flexible combined with financial benefits.
What are the functions of Recruiter?
This position will be managing a client portfolio within the Logistics sector, it is a client facing role which means you are speaking to clients daily as well as attending onsite client visits to build relationships and obtain thorough job briefings. In addition, you will be conducting interviews and giving sound and professional career advice (over time with more experience)
Day to day functions would include:
- Actioning vacancies and taking job orders from clients
- Advert writing and candidate database sourcing
- Conducting interviews and presenting shortlist to clients
- Negotiating terms of business and salary negotiations on behalf of job seekers
- Manage candidate relations and keeping them abreast of future career opportunities
- Visiting newly placed candidates on site
- Attending internal functions and workshops
PATH4 Logistics | Graduates has been operational for 9 years and have a reputation as a trusted advisor offering holistic solutions incorporating internship and graduate programs as well as core logistics recruitment across all levels and locations around Australia. We pride ourselves on our quality (not quantity) and align ourselves with professional organisations that value our point of difference.
Our core values are honesty, transparency, confidentiality and respect for each other, our clients and our candidates. We are a small team who enjoy working together. We celebrate the wins and share our frustrations. We have team goals rather than individual targets. We don’t believe in applying onerous KPIs on every part of the recruitment process. Rather, we have a simple and effective philosophy:
“If you provide exceptional service to both clients and candidates you will in turn achieve success and personal satisfaction.”
The ideal person for our team
We are looking for an additional team member who adopts the same philosophy. This role would suit someone who has experience in a professional working environment preferably from a Customer Service, Logistics or Internal HR background. You would have the ability to communicate at all levels, be professional, polite, honest and deliver exceptional service.
The ideal person who complements our team is social, enjoys building relationships and likes being in a client facing role. We have a wonderful portfolio of existing clients within the Logistics sector, and we need the right person to look after them and their recruitment needs. In addition, you will get a real kick out of helping people advance their careers. You will have their best interests at the forefront of all your activities and ensure you align their careers goals and objectives with the best vacancies in the market.
What we can offer you
- Flexible working environment - full-time / part-time / work from home options all available
- Opportunity for career and personal development through our associations with other likeminded organisations.
- A professional yet relaxed environment where we are career orientated people who enjoy a true work life balance.
- Well-appointed offices – based in Alexandria.
You should apply if
This this sounds interesting and would like to discuss this opportunity further.
You hold Permanent Residency or an Australian Citizen
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this feel free to call Nicole Reynolds on 0459 100 306 for a confidential discussion
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.