Senior Client Services | Forwarding
- Work in a strong and customer focused team
- Streamlined database that is efficient and easy to operate
- Need to have a min 2 years Customer Service Experience within a Forwarder
Sydney - Ref. JO-1905-2361The Company:
This progressive and technologically advanced forwarding organisation is currently recruiting for the next generation customer service superstars. Their highly-regarded reputation has put them in a stable position within the global market and has allowed them to continue the strong growth for many years.
Due to many changes and industry shifts over the past 10 years, this company has excelled in delivering innovative processes and IT technology to put themselves and their clients in a competitive position.
The role will be in the Customer Service team however will require someone who is commercially minded and career driven. You will be servicing high level clients and will be coordinating all the account requirements.
Duties of this role include:
- Interact with a set portfolio of clients and manage the relationship
- Purchase order management
- Increase and grow client potential
- Will attend client meetings with senior management team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Honesty and reliability
- A fun and driven personality
- professional presentation
- Min 2 years’ experience within a similar role OR export operations within a Freight Forwarder
- Location: Sydney, CBD
- Salary: Flexible and negotiable depending on experience
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Nicole Reynolds on 0459 100 306 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics have vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Please view our website for more job opportunities:http://www.path4group.com/search-jobs/
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.