Senior Client Services Leader
- Career Step Role
- A professional and high achieving organisation
- Join a successful global Freight Forwarder
Brisbane - Ref. JO-2001-2517
A well-known global Freight Forwarder with an excellent reputation and a solid Branch in the Brisbane market, this company provides true career pathways and work-life balance while focussing on stable growth and market-leading best practices.
They are currently sourcing a Team Leader to head up the Client Services department they are looking for someone who has the hands on freight forwarding client services experience as well as the ability to lead and enhance this small yet effective team. This role will head up 3 capable team members and report directly to the Branch Manager.
The key objectives to the role include:
· Manage daily transactions of own portfolio of customers, including start to finish handling of
accounts from routing through to delivery and invoicing.
· Working with the commercial team to ensure all accounts are implemented and clients
requirements are met
· Collaborating with the Brisbane Management team to ensure alignment of start to
finish processes within the Customer Service team.
· Ensure all client reporting is set up and scheduled from the system
· Maintain and manage client SOP’s and ensure client rates are in CW1 for shipments booked.
· Previous experience with CW1 Client rates and Quoting is essential.
· Manage the customer service team, ensuring daily tasks are completed in a timely manner
and leading, coaching and mentoring employees
· Attend client visits when required by the commercial and management teams
· Assist with new and additional business client implementations
· Develop and implement action plans to understand and address areas of concern of clients,
management and customer service team
· Prepare reports as required by management or other areas of the business
What is required
This role on offer will need to be filled by a highly capable and experienced person who is able to handle the role independently and take change to make it their own.
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Senior Customer Service role within a local Freight Forwarding Company
· High level of professionalism
· Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
· Commercial Experience
· Location: Brisbane Airport Precinct
· Salary: negotiable based on experience (discussed at interview)
· Must have full Australian working rights for a minimum of 5 years
We need a real go getter in this role who has solid experience and a drive and passion to succeed
Salary: negotiable pending experience
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Nicole Reynolds on 0459 100 306 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.