Senior Operator - Freight Forwarding
- Innovative Freight Forwarding company
- Solid operational experience required
- CargoWise experience preferred
Melbourne - Ref. JO-1910-2470
Innovative and vibrant Freight Forwarder who pride themselves with holding a point of difference in the market boasting, their passion for service excellence is the reason why they are boasting impressive growth over the last 10 years plus! A provider of end to end logistics solutions they partner with a solid agency network as well as having their owned and operated offices in both the U.K and the USA. They are firmly looking to the horizon and the future looks bright!
You will be a key team member ensuring the timely delivery of cargo to customers. This role requires high level organisation and attention to detail as well as amazing customer service skills. You can take satisfaction in meeting and exceeding your customers’ expectations on a daily basis.
- Facilitation of Import & Export shipments
- Liaising with shipping lines, co-loaders, airlines and transport carriers
- Providing clients with exceptional customer service
- Import/Export Document Processing and Creation
- Sea and Air Cargo Reporting
- Minimum operational experience within a Forwarding environment in Australia
- Excellent communications skills
- Great customer service attitude
- Previous experience with Cargowise is strongly preferred
Salary: Up to $70,000 - $75,000+ Super ( pending experience)
Location: East Melbourne
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Nicole Reynolds on 0459 100 306 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.