- Well respected Global Forwarder
- Make your mark leading this capable team
- Internal career development opportunities
Melbourne - Ref. JO-1905-2351The Company
A well-known global Freight Forwarder with an excellent reputation and state of the art facilities. This company provides true career pathways and work-life balance while focussing on stable growth and market-leading best practices.
The Melbourne branch is enjoys a well balanced culture that flows down from the progressive leadership team.
You will be in a leadership role ensuring the timely delivery of cargo to customers. This hands-on role requires high level organisation and attention to detail as well as amazing supervisory skills.
Leading a small capable team, you can take satisfaction in meeting and exceeding your customers’ expectations on a daily basis.
- Supervising the Transport team
- Organising delivery of cargo to clients in and around Melbourne.
- Liaising with internal department to expedite the pick up and delivery of documentation
- Registering jobs, allocating charges
- Invoicing clients
- Coordinating with external transport companies
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure high level efficiency
- Previous supervisory experience OR demonstrable aptitude for supervising
- Minimum 3 years previous Cartage/ Transport experience within a Forwarding environment
- Previous experience with EDI Cargowise is highly preferred
- Excellent communications skills
- Great customer service attitude
Location: Western Suburbs
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.