- Growing and successful company
- Warehouse resource management skills
- Customer focussed individual required
Sydney - Ref. JO-1912-2500
Our client is a well-established privately owned 3PL business. Their business DNA is dynamic, professional, service orientated and profitable. The internal culture naturally breeds loyalty with a professional, caring and fun environment.
This position resides in a busy DC facility servicing a wide variety of high profile FMCG clients. This is a client facing role and will include all aspects of inventory management, labour management, KPI performance and cost control. You will assist in supervising a team of 15 warehouse staff.
In addition, you will be required to provide operational expertise to clients and identify solutions within the operation to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction.
Who You Are
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a busy warehouse environment
- Skilled in people and performance management of floor staff including forklift drivers, pick pack etc...
- Proven time management and resource planning
- Ability to think on your feet and solve solutions on the fly
- Professional presentation with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Intermediate experience with WMS software and MS Excel
This is an ideal role for someone coming from a professional hands on warehouse environment looking to step into a more agile and specialized business.
Salary: Up to 85,000 + Super (pending experience)
If you feel you fit the criteria, please apply NOW to be considered.
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.