Corporate Social Responsibility
Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) company policy refers to our responsibility toward our staff, our stakeholders, customers, suppliers, the world around us, and the planet. Our company’s existence is not lonely. It’s part of a larger system of people, values, other organisations and nature. The social responsibility of a business is to give back to the world just as it provides to us.
We define Corporate Social Responsibility as a constant promise to operate with great regard to the quality of life of our employees, our client partners, the communities where we operate and society at large. We are committed to do business in an ethical manner which yields long-term, sustainable benefits for all our stakeholders. We recognise how global, social and environmental factors are driving the need to re-examine the way that business is done. PATH4 continues to transform the way it incorporates sustainability into how it does business and is committed to advancing further in this area.
PATH4 is committed to doing all it can to ensure best practice in human rights, community, environmental and governance practices. Our primary focus relates to worker rights and in that regard we share corporate and government concerns, ensuring that each and every employee enjoys a workplace compliant with industrial relations and worker safety.
– We care that our employees receive the full legislated benefit available to them as Australian based workers
– We care about our people and safety is our top priority
– We play fair and conduct business ethically
– We use natural resources with care and respect our environment, operating in an entirely digital process flow and not printing unless legally required
– Promoting remote work as much as possible
– We equally respect our business clients and choose them based on their legal compliance as well as observed business and labour ethics, fairness and transparency
– We are a committed equal opportunity employer and uphold the elimination of all types of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation
PATH4 is proud of both undertaking the ecovadis accreditation process and being awarded a silver medal in recognition of our sustainability achievement. Our decision to test the authenticity and appropriateness of our policies and processes as they relate to the environment, labour and human rights, ethics and sustainable procurement was considered to be one of taking action, rather than simply applying words.