- Highly successful company
- Genuine and supportive manager
- WFH 2 days
Sydney - Ref. JO-2111-3037
Key Account Management Opportunity
Your new employer is a professional Freight Forwarder enjoying continued growth and expansion providing customised supply chain solutions to the APAC region. They boast a driven internal culture that fosters top performance while providing a harmonious team atmosphere.
As the single point of contact for your clients, you will be responsible for all client facing activities, which includes quotation management, bookings, resolution of service issues, providing and analysing reports and running business reviews and client meetings, all the while ensuring the best customer service and account management experience for your customers.
- Liaising directly with a portfolio of clients and developing an understanding of your customers' business needs.
- Supporting the internal sales team in the preparation of timely, accurate quotes and estimates for your customers with a thorough understanding of the current market.
- Strategically growing the existing customer base.
- Revenue maximisation through product efficiency.
- Coordinating the internal operation to ensure all bookings are arranged on time and in line with agreed KPIs
- Proactively tracing shipments and following up on requirement documents.
- Preparing and analysing customer KPI reports.
- Running customer review meetings and presentations.
- Ability to resolve all kinds of potential issues, proactively where possible, ensuring corrective measures are implemented in a timely manner.
- Managing key supplier relationships on a day to day basis
- Maintaining a high level of communication with our international partners.
- Monitoring invoice quality and ensuring these are in line with customer quotations.
To be considered
- 3 years + experience in Freight Forwarding key account management / senior customer service
- Strong relationship building
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Effective time management
- A genuine passion for Logistics
Work From Home: 2 days per week
Salary: Negotiable dependent on skillset / experience
Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.