Billing Finance Team Leader
- CargoWise experience essential
- Lead a loyal and capable team
- Work From Home flexibility available
Sydney - Ref. JO-2106-2873
Our client holds a strong brand name within the international logistics sector. This company has an exceptional reputation as they invest in their employees and provide real long term career opportunities. The professional environment, resources and systems make it a highly desired workplace.
This is a finance focused team lead role for an individual with experience and knowledge of the Forwarding industry, particularly within invoicing, auto-rating and job costing. You will lead a stable and loyal team in the Sydney branch as well as providing guidance to the offshore processing team.
Your previous experience with customer invoicing in Freight Forwarding is essential and your interpersonal and leadership skills will secure this opportunity!
· Acting as escalation point and troubleshooting issues
· Continuous process improvements
· Generating customer invoices and auto-rating
· Regular reporting
· Creditor approvals and processing
· Liaising with key stakeholders
· Previous experience in an invoicing related role within Freight Forwarding
· Previous experience with CargoWise system
· Aptitude for leadership / people management
· Attention to detail
· Analytical thinking
· Clear communication skills
Full Australian working rights required
Salary: Negotiable pending experience / skillset
Benefits: Flexible working arrangements are on offer as well as long term internal development opportunities
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, apply online, click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.