Branch Manager | Freight Forwarding
- Highly qualified Freight Forwarding professional required
- P&L Management experience
- Join senior management team
Melbourne - Ref. JO-2303-3449
An Australian owned and highly successful Freight Forwarding and Logistics company. With offices in Australia, New Zealand, Asia and an extensive Global Agency Network, their core mission is to provide real value to customers through innovation and a contemporary business framework. The internal culture is progressive and dynamic with a focus on achieving excellence by going beyond traditional ways of doing things.
Our client is looking for a "front-person" to drive and run their Melbourne and be part of the company leadership team. This opportunity is perfect for a Freight Forwarding professional who ideally has held previous roles in Business Development / Account Management and can successfully lead and motivate a small yet cohesive team of operations personnel. Your engaging and open leadership style will be at the forefront of your management strategy. Use your passion, drive and energy to develop this branch.
• Drive business excellence and success
• Contribute to overall business strategy
• Develop and implement strategic sales business plan to increase market share and gross profit
• Develop branch and identify growth opportunities
• Continual process and workflow improvement
• Manage the P&L and prepare budgets
• Motivate and develop team members
Skills & Expertise:
• Commercially minded & experienced freight forwarder.
• Sound Freight Forwarding industry background
• Technology savvy
• Previous strong people management/ leadership experience
• Financial and P&L management
• Client engagement experience
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual ready to make their own mark in a true leadership role.
Attractive salary package on offer
Location: Tullamarine, Melbourne
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, apply online, click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Caroline Cousins on 0413 889 389 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries.
Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.