Business Development Executive
- International organisation with a growing global presence
- Open to complimentary industry verticals
- New Business Role
Sydney - Ref. JO-2008-2634
This international logistics service provider is making head roads into the Australasian Market and is looking for a new business development executive to join their team. This organisations Managing Director has a business ethos of “people first” therefore your tenacity and focus in your role will be well rewarded by having a very supportive leadership team around you.
This organisation has advanced IT systems which new clients will find valuable to their supply chain as well as an impressive portfolio of products across specialised vertical markets, you will have the depth and breadth of service offering to be competitive in a variable market.
This organisation provides their business development executives with sales support functions and a team of quality customer service reps/operational staff to ensure you keep the valued clients on board!
Technical Skills Required for this role are:
· Knowledge of sales processes with proven success in a business development role – open to industry verticals
· Ability to sets goals and manages own workload, with limited supervision in order to achieve targets; focusing on delivering results
· Solution selling - Proactively works to clarify problems by gathering and considering all relevant
· Commercial acumen - Demonstrates an interest in and awareness of business and financial information
This a great opportunity to change industry sectors or further enhance your career in logistics.
If you have the drive and ambition to join a market leader and have a long term and stable future this is an opportunity you must enquire about!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Nicole Reynolds on 0459 100 306 for a confidential discussion