Business Development | Hybrid Role
- International organisation with a strong global presence
- Huge earning potential
- A challenging and rewarding experience
Sydney - Ref. JO-2303-3460
This Global Organisation has an impressive client portfolio across the entire Global Supply Chain. The organisation provides endless support, career direction and internal opportunities and development programs for their high achievers. Our client is situated within the Global Logistics and Supply Chain Industry and is home to some of the most successful hybrid roles in Australia.
The role offers multiple responsibilities to ensure your job is varied and rewarding. You will be involved in managing a portfolio of clients within your targeted area and servicing their requirements to develop potential revenue steams, in addition you will follow any new leads assigned to you and generate new accounts for the organisation. This hybrid role is unique within the Logistics industry and will satisfy an individual who enjoys the combination of a Hunter and Gatherer!
Other responsibilities include:
- Identifying potential clients within the market
- Booking appointments and attend all client meetings with a Line Manager
- Sourcing and negotiating rates to achieve a mutual agreement
- Create and present Business Proposal to prospective client
If successful in this role, the future progression will be to handle the whole Supply Chain Solution process for your existing clients. Due to the high demand for this position, we can only consider people with the following experience and attributes:
- Minimum 2 years experience within a Freight Forwarding organisation in a Business Development / Account Management role
- Have a desire to work with people and achieve results
- Have exceptional communication and people skills
- Motivation to achieve success in your career
- MUST hold current Permanent Residency or Australian Citizen
Please apply immediately to be in consideration.
Attractive package on offer
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Nicole Reynolds on 0459 100 306 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.