Business Process Manager | Freight Forwarding
- Highly qualified Freight Forwarding professional required
- P&L Management experience
- Commercially Savvy
Melbourne - Ref. JO-2302-3442
They have a strong and long history in global logistics, and their Oceania branch is steadily growing in strength and purpose. This Freight Forwarder’s strength is providing their customers specific transport and logistics solutions, which enable the seamless connection of facets of the transport processes.
As they continue to grow and develop their services, to ensure that all elements are growing seamlessly, they are searching for a Business Process Manager. This role will directly report into the Country Manager and will work closely with the Oceania commercial and corporate teams. A specific goal of this position is to support the successful development of their global trade lanes.
The ideal candidate with draw upon and build on their International Freight forwarding experience to drive significant improvement and ensure a real positive difference to the bottom line.
They will use their superior stakeholder engagement skills, to identify gaps and develop new processes and strategies to ensure efficiencies and positive customer outcomes.
Key responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Develop successful training and development programs for new and existing team members across all levels and functions to encourage tailored and superior service
- Support with the yearly and ongoing budget processes: analysis, planning and reporting
- Develop and implement of processes and procedures that support business and people growth
- Work closely with the Commercial team to develop strong growth strategies and gain new business
- Develop products and services for the success of the global client overall
Skills & Experience:
- Proven management experience in the Freight Forwarding industry, preferably the Australian market.
- Commercially driven
- Technology savvy
- Strong experience in Financial and P&L management
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Can inspire confidence in both clients and team members
- Ability to adapt to change and manage change effectively
- Strong communication (verbal & written) skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks all with an attention to fine details
- Ability to consider process impacts and consequences.
Attractive salary package on offer
Location: Truganina, Melbourne.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, apply online, click on the appropriate link below.
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.