- Well respected Global Forwarder
- Work close to home
- Internal career development opportunities
Melbourne - Ref. JO-2101-2706The Company
A well-known global Freight Forwarder with an excellent reputation and state of the art facilities. This company provides true career pathways and work-life balance while focussing on stable growth and market-leading best practices.
You will be a key team member ensuring the timely delivery of cargo to customers. This role requires high level organisation and attention to detail as well as amazing customer service skills. You can take satisfaction in meeting and exceeding your customers’ expectations on a daily basis.
- Organising delivery of cargo to clients in and around Melbourne.
- Liaising with internal department to expedite the pick up and delivery of documentation
- Registering jobs, allocating charges
- Invoicing clients
- Coordinating with external transport companies
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure high level efficiency
- Previous experience with Cargowise is advantageous
- Minimum 1 year previous Cartage/ Transport experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Great customer service attitude
Location: Western Suburbs
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.
We have sent an email to your friend about this position.