Clearance Support Agent
- Have you completed the Customs Broking diploma?
- Mon to Fri 9am - 5pm OR 11am - 7pm
- Immediate start
Sydney - Ref. JO-2103-2793
SUPPORT ROLE IN CUSTOMS BROKERAGE
Fantastic opportunity to develop your Customs experience in a global freight company!
Our client is a well known Global Logistics company with state of the art facilities and systems. Their internal culture is professional yet down to earth. Due to business growth, they are in need of extra support staff.
This is the ideal role for someone who has recently completed the Diploma of Customs Broking and looking to gain a role that will start your career in Customs.
Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Support Customs Brokers
- Prepare customs entries
- Liaise with clients to clarify shipment details
- Checking the packages for missing invoice in the Bond
- Send documentation to Australian Customs when required
- Update status code in Air Cargo Automation
Essential requirements are:
- Have completed Diploma of Customs Broking
- Clear communication skills
- An understanding of Airfreight commercial documents
- Full Australian working rights
Monday to Friday
9am - 5pm OR 11am - 7pm
SALARY: Award hourly wages
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.