Clearance Support Agent
- Administration role
- Tue - Sat, 11am - 7pm
- Immediate start
Sydney - Ref. JO-2110-2992
SUPPORT ROLE IN CUSTOMS BROKERAGE
Fantastic opportunity to develop your Customs experience in a global freight company!
Our client is a well known Global Logistics company with state of the art facilities and systems. Their internal culture is professional yet down to earth. Due to business growth, they are in need of extra support staff.
This is the ideal role for someone who is completing / has recently completed the Diploma of Customs Broking and looking to gain a role that will start your career in Customs.
Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Data entry of shipping information
- Obtain documents as required by Customs Brokers
- Liaise with clients to clarify shipment details
- Send documentation to Australian Customs when required
- Check dangerous goods requirements
Tuesday to Saturday
11am - 7pm
Essential requirements are:
- Completing / completed Diploma of Customs Broking (advantageous)
- Clear communication skills
- An understanding of Airfreight commercial documents
- Full Australian working rights
SALARY: Award hourly wages
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.