Client Services Executive
- Truly Innovative Freight Forwarder with a specialist concept
- Be part of a growing and dynamic company
- Utilise your expertise in client management
Sydney - Ref. JO-2110-2990
A truly dynamic and forward thinking growing Global Company with a rapidly growing footprint within the Australian Market is sourcing a driven and energised client services individual to join their team dynamic. This young and progressive company has developed solid business strategies to ensure their success and therefore require a career driven individual to services on of their high profile global accounts.
The successful candidate will be the sole point of contact for a high profile global account utilising your import / routing knowledge to provide commercial freight solutions to ensure retention of this highly sought after client. Your knowledge and cost-effective logistics analysis will add value to your clients to ensure they never leave the business. You will be trouble shooting and providing up to date support for your clients on a daily basis. In addition, you will be required to attend client meetings with members of the senior management team and you will be lead by a passionate management team that will provide mentor and leadership to enable you to grow and develop in your career.
The role requires a team player who gets on with the job and goes above and beyond for their clients on a daily basis.
We are looking for:
- Strong client management experience within the Freight Forwarding industry (import focus)
- Career orientated individual who is looking to grow within a dynamic fast paced company
- Solutions based mind set who can think outside the box and add value to their clients
- Ability to build solid relationships both internally and externally
- CargoWise experience an advantage
Salary range is open pending experience
Citizens and Permanent Residents ONLY
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Nicole Reynolds on 0459 100 306
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.