Client Services | Forwarding
- Local experience in Freight Forwarding esential
- CargoWise experience a MUST
- Stable and professional company
Sydney - Ref. JO-2201-3095
We are looking for a driven, passionate, and ambitious professional to join our client in their Sydney Head Office, someone who thrives on working as part of a team to deliver premium Customer Service and is willing to go ‘above and beyond’ to take excellent care of their clients. This is a start to finish role where you will be allocated a portfolio of clients and manage their shipment process from order right through to delivery. This role suits an individual who prides themselves on their organisational skills and who enjoys really looking after clients!
In return you will gain employment within a well-established International Freight Forwarder who has a solid reputation in the global logistics market for their superior service within project cargo as well as general freight services. They are a supportive company with a long-term management team who really support and value their employees.
· Monitoring and managing customers purchase orders from end to end to meet their destination delivery requirements.
· Deliver efficient and effective status updates to your customer through clear, precise and timely communication.
· Manage the chain of transport from origin to destination
· Coordination with origin ensuring timely follow up and reporting of deviations.
· Destination handling and coordination – advising of containers, customs processes, and last mile delivery.
· Handle invoicing queries and disputes to resolution
· Participate and contribute to customer and team meetings
· Assist with creating reports, general as well as customer specific
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and characteristics:
· A minimum of 3 years customer service / import experience within the Freight Forwarding
· Experienced CargoWise Operator
· Driven to provide excellence in Customer outcomes
· Ability to learn, and analyze customer requirements
· Ability to work independently
· Disciplined, responsible and structured to thrive in a team environment
· Operational knowledge of all aspects of import / export operations
· Articulate, excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Fast learner, team player, with a positive attitude
Salary: Based on skill level and previous experience
If you feel you fit the criteria, please apply NOW to be considered.
Alternatively, please contact Nicole Reynolds on 0459 100 306 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.