Client Services | Freight Forwarding
- Training and support provided
- A fun and customer focused team
- Streamlined database that is efficient and easy to operate
Melbourne - Ref. JO-2110-2995
Have you developed skills and knowledge in Import Operations within a local Freight Forwarder and are looking for the next step in your career? This opportunity will lead the way for you.
Our client is a well-established Global Logistics company looking for an individual who is ready to transition into a Customer Service role. Utilising your import knowledge, you will be supported and trained to become a qualified Customer Service Manager.
- Your day to day responsibilities will be as follows:Providing your clients with exceptional customer service skills and providing sound knowledge and experience to them in all your daily communications
- Liaising with overseas agents and following up orders to ensure client satisfaction
- Creating and maintaining client record and required reports on an as needs basis
- Attending client meetings as required
- Adhering to company policies and procedures at all times
- Your stand out qualities will include:Attention to details and excellent follow up skills
- The ability to work in a team and go beyond the call of duty
- Have local experience in import sea and air freight operations
- Exceptional communication and inter-personal skills required
In return you will be given a position within one of the Stand Out Global Logistics companies. You will be given career opportunities at every opportunity within their network if you are an employee that stands out and makes a difference.
Salary: $65,000 + Super (flexible pending experience)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. PATH4 Logistics have vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Please view our website for more job opportunities:https://www.path4group.com/search-jobs/