- Internal development opportunities
- Professional working attitude
- High energy team with low turnover
Sydney - Ref. JO-2104-2812
The Company and Role
This Client Services opportunity through PATH4 is situated within a Global Freight Forwarder with headquarters in the European Union! They boast impressive induction and internal training and development programs as well as the opportunity to move internally as opportunities arise.
This role will be positioned within the Client Management team therefore your ability to confidently manage the expectations of clients requirements will be key to securing you this position. However, before you start to manage your own import client portfolio you will have solid training and induction processes to set you up for success!
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide high end service to your client portfolio in all facets of import freight operations
- Trouble shoot and make shipment recommendations to your client
- Extract data and create KPI status reports
- Analyse trade trends and determine the most economical ways to meet client demands
We are looking for:
- Individuals who have local Freight Forwarding, direct import, export or shipping experience.
- You must have sound knowledge of IncoTerms and commercial documents
- Be career orientated, professional and with sound inter-personal skills
- Are an Australian Citizen or hold Permanent Residency
What you will get in return for your skills and experience?
- 2 week induction period with a structured departmental rotation program to provide to equip you with a base knowledge of the company before you start managing your own clients
- Knowledgeable and supportive manager who will be there to guide you through your career
- Options to develop/move internally within the company (pending your suitability to internal opportunities)
- Internal training and development programs both locally and globally
Salary: $65,000 + Super (flexible pending experience)
Please note that due to high volumes of applications, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.