- Ideal for Operations or CS backgrounds
- Join a professional brand name
- 2 days WFH available
Sydney - Ref. JO-2202-3133
This company is a recognised leader in the Freight Forwarding industry. They offer first-class service, products and solutions and maintain the highest standards.
You will enjoy the professional environment and resources and most importantly strong leadership and career development opportunities, plus exposure to an enviable portfolio of customers.
Close to public transport and shops.
This is a traditional Freight Forwarding Customer Service role where you will be the primary point of contact for a dedicated portfolio of customers. Your duties will include all client facing activities - quotes, bookings, client meetings.
You will join a diverse and friendly team with a supportive direct manager.
Previous experience in Freight Forwarding is essential and experience with CargoWise1 is highly regarded.
- Liaise with customers daily
- Provide quotations
- Proactively manage shipments
- Prepare regular reporting
- Attend customer meetings / reviews
- Liaise with internal stakeholders
Who You Are
- Prior experience in Freight Forwarding or International Logistics
- CW1 experience an advantage
- Knowledge of INCO terms
- Great communications skills
- High level of organisation / time management
Salary: Competitive Salary (Negotiable pending experience)
- 2 days WFH
- Robust infrastructure and resources
- Strong internal training and development
- Supportive and stable management team
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, apply online, click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Caroline Cousins on 0413 889 389 for a confidential discussion.
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.