- Manage shipments start to finish
- Open to any Freight Forwarding experience essential
- CBD location
Sydney - Ref. JO-2204-3200
This Freight Forwarding company is a medium sized professional organisation that is growing at a rapid rate. They have a motivational management team who inspire their employees to take initiative to achieve their individual careers goals and aspirations.
On offer are well appointed offices in the CBD and a professional close knit team with an awesome culture.
Expanding their Sydney operation due to their success in implementing a portfolio of global customers they are sourcing a forwarding professional to join their Client Services team to manage their client shipments end-to-end.
If you have some operations experience in Freight Forwarding and want to move to a fulfilling Customer Service role, we want to hear from you!
- Acting as key contact for all customer enquiries
- Preparing quotations and providing pricing
- Managing Import shipments in CargoWise with high levels of accuracy
- Liaising and directing shipments with shipping lines, co-loaders, airlines and transport carriers
- Maintaining client contact information in CargoWise
- Prepare Reports for customers where required
Ideally, you are a professional who has tenacity, drive and commitment looking for an opportunity to step up. You will have a local Freight Forwarding background in either import or export operations but more importantly you will come with a team-minded attitude.
Location: CBD – close to train station
Salary: $60,000 - 70,000 + Super (pending experience)
Full unlimited Australian working rights are essential.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation