- Global brand name
- Commercial role supporting sales teams
- Strong analytical skills required
Sydney - Ref. JO-2109-2984
Is a highly successful, strategic International Freight Forwarder who provide end to end supply chain services to their diverse client base. With state of the art facilities and dominant market presence, this company offers long term development opportunities in a secure and stable environment.
As part of the Commercial team, you will support the Key Account Managers with pricing requests while ensuring profitability and adherence to KPIs.
The successful individual will be able to extract trade data to assist their existing client base to make sound commercial trading decision whilst maintaining a high profit return for your employer. This position will entail working closely with internal stakeholders and provide quality reports to ensure customs requirements are exceeded. Your strong analytical skills as well as communication skills will be essential to your success.
- Providing competitive pricing strategies
- Implementing pricing policies with customer base
- Processing high volumes of pricing requests and queries
- Liaising with the sales team to provide pricing solutions
- Regular reporting
- 2 years minimum of local commercial experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Intermediate MS Excel
- Independent and strong work ethic
- Ability to work in high volume environment
Location: Mascot (close to public transport)
Salary: Up to $75,000 + Super
Benefits: Some Work From Home flexibility is available plus great internal employee well-being programs
Full Australian working rights (3 years +) required
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics have vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Please view our website for more job opportunities:https://www.path4group.com/search-jobs/