Commercial Manager | Freight Forwarding
- Highly qualified Freight Forwarding professional required
- P&L Management experience
- Commercially Savvy
Sydney - Ref. JO-2302-3433
They have a strong and long history in global logistics, and their Australian branch is a growing in strength. They provide their customers specific transport and logistics solutions, which enable the seamless connection of facets of the transport processes.
Our client is looking for a "front-person" to drive and run their Sydney operation. This opportunity is ideal for a Freight Forwarding professional who has held previous roles in Business Development / Account Management and can successfully lead and motivate a small yet cohesive team. Your engaging and open leadership style style will be at the forefront of your management strategy. Use your passion, drive and energy to develop this branch.
- Drive business excellence and success
- Contribute to overall business strategy
- Develop and implement strategic sales business plan to increase market share and gross profit
- Ensures company profitability and market standing through generation of new accounts and development of existing accounts
- Develop branch and identify growth opportunities
- Continual process and workflow improvement
- Manage the P&L and prepare budgets
- Motivate and develop team members
Skills & Expertise:
- Commercially minded experienced business developer
- Sound Freight Forwarding industry background (preferably within the Sydney market)
- Technology savvy
- Previous people management/ leadership experience
- Financial and P&L management
- Client engagement experience
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual ready to make their own mark in a true leadership role.
Attractive salary package on offer
Location: Rockdale, Sydney
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, apply online, click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Caroline Cousins 0413 889 389 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.