Customer Experience Associate
- Strong Freight Forwarding experience required
- Key contact for client supply chain management
- Strong global brand
Melbourne - Ref. JO-2106-2872
Are you ready to join a world leading brand?
This unique role will have you provide the highest levels of service to a key client for end-to-end supply chain solutions, including shipping, freight forwarding and final delivery. Due to their high volume of import cargo the team is divided up into individual trade lane sectors, it will be an experienced forwarding professional that will have the skills and knowledge to be able to service this client from PO Management right through to goods landing in the DC Centre.
· Monitoring and managing customers purchase orders from end to end to meet their destination delivery requirements.
· Deliver efficient and effective status updates and information to your customer through clear, precise and timely communication.
· Manage the chain of transport from origin to destination as Control Tower for the customer
· Coordination with origin ensuring timely follow up and reporting of deviations.
· Destination handling and coordination – advising of containers, customs processes, and last mile delivery.
· Handle invoicing queries and disputes to resolution
· Participate and contribute to customer and team meetings
· Continuously identify operational improvements and drive process changes
· Assist with creating reports, general as well as customer specific
Who You Are
· Experienced “Freight Forwarder” able to manage a large volume customer with a complex supply chain
· Excellent communication skills
· Efficient time management and organisational ability
· Career orientated individual who strives to excel in their role
What’s On Offer
You will join an experienced team with a professional and encouraging manager.
Working in well appointed offices, you will also enjoy the flexibility of working from home 3 days per week.
Salary: Circa $80,000 + Super
If you feel you fit the criteria, please apply NOW to be considered.
Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.