Customer Logistics Administration Coordinator
- Growing global company
- Experience in Logistics advantageous
- Sound communication skills
Sydney - Ref. JO-2111-3040
Our client is a specialist in cold chain temperature-controlled solutions for the global supply chain market. With a network hub positioned strategically around the globe their targeted customers can be confident that their solutions will meet and exceed the customers shipping expectations.
Due to substantial growth within the APAC Region they have created a newly appointed Logistics Controller role which is focused on developing and maintaining business relationships with their key customers to ensure their service levels are met.
Your daily operational responsibilities will include:
· Processing of sales orders and invoicing upon despatch
· Management of weekly statements providing information to each customer
· Provide support of customer concerns reporting back internally to management
· Month end invoicing, chasing overdue orders and advising of any damage and any additional costs to be invoiced
Your daily client management responsibilities will include:
· Pro-actively build and maintain relationships with key clients (mostly freight forwarders)
· Letting customers know about other products the company offers
· Notifying management of any areas of concern as raised by clients according to Quality Management System
· Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews
· Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues
· Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
· Updating the CRM and ensuring account managers are aware of changes within clients
Due to the focus on development of the APAC region this role requires a pro-active approach and with an individual who has a level of knowledge and experience in logistics AND/OR supply chain functions, 3PL operations knowledge advantageous!
Location: Sydney – Work from Home – Full Time Role (with flexibility) 8.30 – 5pm
The Commercial Director is based in Northern Beaches of Sydney and will provide training and support in conjunction with Head Office in the U.K.
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000 + Super
All Applicants must hold Australian Citizenship OR Permanent Residency
If this role piques your interest, please apply NOW to be considered.
Nicole Reynolds will be in contact should your skills and experience align with our clients’ requirements