Customer Operations Coordinator
- Innovative, progressive company
- Work for a forward-thinking business
- Minimum 1 year experience
Sydney - Ref. JO-2104-2819
Innovative, progressive company focused on automation and AI. Leading the pack in technology and innovative thinking this young dynamic team will provide a stable, secure work environment that will also challenge and stretch your experience.
This is a start to finish role where you will be managing all operational tasks for your allocated clients, which is predominately ocean freight imports. You will have full responsibility of the shipment from PO right through to delivery to clients premises or 3PL warehouse. You will be the main liaison for customers and deliver consistently outstanding service both internally and externally. If you enjoy having full control of the shipments and servicing your customer requirements, this role is for you!
· Facilitation of Import & Export shipments
· Liaising with shipping lines, co-loaders, airlines and transport carriers
· Providing clients with exceptional customer service
· Import/Export Document Processing and Creation
· Solid experience in freight forwarding operations
· Proven customer service ability
· Excellent communication/ interpersonal skills
· Outstanding work ethic
· Open to working in a forward-thinking business.
· Cargowise Experience A MUST
· You must be able to work in a small team environment with minimal supervision.
What is on offer?
· Great Team Culture and Work Environment
· On-site Parking
· Laptop and Mobile Phone
· Full Company Induction Program
· Career Planning and Training/Development Opportunities
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000 + Super (pending experience)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Nicole Reynolds +61 459 100 306for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.