Customer Operations | Freight Forwarding
- CBD Location
- Cohesive team environment
- Strong business model
Sydney - Ref. JO-2302-3444
Our client is a fast-growing International Freight Forwarding organisation, with a motivated leader who inspires their staff to create a harmonious working environment.
With a modern mindset and specialised services, they differentiate themselves from competitors!
This is a unique operational role where you will manage logistical solutions for your allocated clients, predominately ocean freight imports and exporting to Western Australia
· Import/Export Document Processing and Creation
· Facilitation of Import & Export shipments
· Liaising with shipping lines, co-loaders, airlines and transport carriers
· Providing clients with exceptional customer service
· Knowledge of Inco terms and import documentation.
· Excellent communication/ interpersonal skills
· Outstanding work ethic
· Open to working in a forward-thinking business.
· You must be able to work in a team environment in their office in the CBD.
What is on offer?
· Ambitious team culture and work environment
· Convenient location in the city, near multiple stations
· Opportunity to learn both imports and exports
· A modern office to enjoy!
Salary: $75,000 + Super (pending experience)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Amy Amopiu: +61 468 945 288 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.