Customer / Sales Support
- Strong presence in global market.
- On site parking
- Working from Home opportunities
Sydney - Ref. JO-2208-3305
This company is a recognised leader in the Freight Forwarding industry. They offer first-class service, products and solutions and maintain the highest standards.
You will enjoy the professional environment and resources and most importantly strong leadership and career development opportunities, plus exposure to an enviable portfolio of customers.
Due to continued business growth, we require an experienced Customer Service and Sales Support. The ideal candidate will report into the Client Services Manager, who is a supportive leader, looking to continue developing his diverse and friendly team.
Key Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Maintaining monthly rate cards for customers using Cargo wise 1 and Excel
- Management of data entry of client rates into CW1.
- Management & delivery of spot quotes for existing customers.
- Communication with internal overseas & domestic offices in order to source and update rates.
Who You Are:
Ideally to be successful, you will have:
- Prior experience in Freight Forwarding
- Knowledge of INCO terms
- Experience with rates, pricing and margins.
- Cargowise1 experience would be beneficial
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel
- Can do attitude and methodical approach
- Great communications skills
Salary: Up to $80,000 + Super (Negotiable pending experience)
Location: Mascot. Close to public transport and shops.
- 2 days WFH
- Robust infrastructure and resources
- Strong internal training and development
- Supportive and stable management team
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Or call Caroline Cousins on 0413 889 389 for a confidential discussion.
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.