Client Services | Forwarding
- Local experience in Freight Forwarding esential
- CargoWise experience a MUST
- Stable and professional company
Melbourne - Ref. JO-2107-2924
We are looking for a driven, passionate, and ambitious professional to join our client in their Melbourne Office, someone who thrives on working as part of a team to deliver premium Customer Service and is willing to go ‘above and beyond’ to take excellent care of their clients.
In return you will gain employment within a well-established International Freight Forwarder who has a solid reputation in the global logistics market for their superior service within high and heavy project cargo as well as general freight services. They are a supportive company with a long-term management team who really support and value their employees.
· Monitoring and managing customers purchase orders from end to end to meet their destination delivery requirements.
· Deliver efficient and effective status updates to your customer through clear, precise and timely communication.
· Manage the chain of transport from origin to destination
· Coordination with origin ensuring timely follow up and reporting of deviations.
· Destination handling and coordination – advising of containers, customs processes, and last mile delivery.
· Handle invoicing queries and disputes to resolution
· Participate and contribute to customer and team meetings
· Assist with creating reports, general as well as customer specific
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and characteristics:
· A minimum of 3 years customer service experience within the Freight Forwarding
· Experienced CargoWise Operator
· Driven to provide excellence in Customer outcomes
· Ability to learn, and analyze customer requirements
· Ability to work independently
· Disciplined, responsible and structured to thrive in a team environment
· Operational knowledge of all aspects of import / export operations
· Articulate, excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Fast learner, team player, with a positive attitude
Location: Keilor Park
Salary: Based on skill level and previous experience
If you feel you fit the criteria, please apply NOW to be considered.
Alternatively, please contact Nicole Reynolds on 0459 100 306 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.