Customer Service | Freight Forwarding
- Freight Forwarding professional required
- Growing business
- Close to Public transport
Sydney - Ref. JO-2302-3434
This client has a strong and long history in global logistics, and their Australian branch is a growing in strength. They provide their customers specific transport and logistics solutions, which enable the seamless connection of facets of the transport processes.
We're currently sourcing an experienced Customer Service Operator to join a small but growing team. Cross training opportunities are on offer and the sky is the limit for an individual with the aptitude.
The main requirements and responsibilities of this role include:
- Act as primary day-to-day point of contact for your clients
- Manage and maintain strong relationships with all clients and effectively use available resources to identify new opportunities.
- Ensure orders are managed efficiently and in line with procedures.
- Check rates, and process bookings & required documentation in a timely manner.
- Prepare quotations and ensure all relevant information is updated in CargoWise and other required systems.
- Invoicing and general administration & reporting.
- Ensure data integrity is maintained within systems.
- Lead by example and provide consistent, professional customer service in all interactions with stakeholders.
Who You Are
Ideally, we are looking for someone with previous Freight Forwarding experience with a great can-do attitude!
- Ideally Customer Service or Import Freight Forwarding experience.
- Solid communications skills.
- Team minded attitude.
- CargoWise experience advantageous.
- High level of organisation / time management.
Salary: $80,000 + Super (pending skills / experience)
Location: Kingsgrove, Sydney
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.