Customer Service - Freight Forwarding
- Strong business model
- Supportive Manager
- Genuinely cohesive team
Melbourne - Ref. JO-2104-2795
A professional and still growing Freight Forwarder providing customised supply chain solutions to their portfolio of clients.
People are at the heart of their business and this is evident in their client relationships as well as their loyal internal teams.
Due to continued growth in the business a new role has been created for an effective client services individual. As the single point of contact for your clients, you will be responsible for all client facing activities, which includes quotations, order management, bookings, resolution of service issues, providing and analysing reports and running business reviews and client meetings, all the while ensuring the best customer service and account management experience for your customers.
- Liaising directly with a portfolio of clients and developing an understanding of your customers' business needs.
- Supporting the internal sales team in the preparation of timely, accurate quotes and estimates for your customers with a thorough understanding of the current market.
- Strategically growing the existing customer base.
- Revenue maximisation through product efficiency.
- Coordinating the internal operation to ensure all bookings are arranged on time and in line with agreed KPI’s
- Proactively tracing shipments and following up on requirement documents.
- Preparing and analysing customer KPI reports.
- Running customer review meetings and presentations.
- Ability to resolve all kinds of potential issues, proactively where possible, ensuring corrective measures are implemented in a timely manner.
- Managing key supplier relationships on a day to day basis
- Maintaining a high level of communication with our international partners.
- Monitoring invoice quality and ensuring these are in line with customer quotations.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Freight Forwarding order management within Australia
- Sound understanding of INCO terms
- Excellent communication skills
- A genuine passion for customer service
- Permanent Residency / Australian Citizenship
This is a great opportunity for an individual who has strong imports operational knowledge OR experience in managing a customer portfolio who is keen to further develop and build a career in this great company!
Salary: Up to $75,000 + Super (pending experience level)
Please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion.
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.