Customer Service | Freight Forwarding
- Top Tier account
- State of the art systems
- WFH flexibility
Melbourne - Ref. JO-2112-3080
Fantastic opportunity awaits to join this well established large corporate Australian owned highly successful Freight Forwarder. Their value add services and holistic approach to logistics solutions has seen exciting and continued growth.
You would be joining a friendly, professional, customer focused team with a very supportive and experienced Manager.
As the key representative servicing one of their top tier accounts you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and developing long term relationships with key clients
- Identifying sales opportunities with the objective to increase growth for your own portfolio
- Responsible for order tracking and bookings
- Monitoring and updating shipping status reports
- Ensuring all KPIs and targets are met at all times
- Demonstrating a solid understanding of current market environment, shipping services, rates combined with the ability to deliver this information to clients
- Handling customer queries, complaints combined with the ability to resolve those issues in a timely manner
Essential requirements for this role:
- Experience within a similar CS order management role in Freight Forwarding
- Understanding of INCO terms
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Enthusiastic and driven personality
- Experience with Cargowise software highly desirable
Salary: $70,000 - $85,000+ Super (pending experience)
WFH: 1-2 days per week available
Office location: Altona
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion.