- Diverse customers and trade lanes
- Supportive manager
- Professional and dynamic company
Melbourne - Ref. JO-2205-3215
Our client is a well established, profitable, stable and expecting double digit growth in the next 5 years, this unique organization strengths are due to their business diversity and sound business strategy to ensure they have a variety of business streams which enables them to cover a wide range of services within the Logistics industry.
This is an order management role offering great variety and exposure to a diverse portfolio of customers, products and trade lanes.
You will work closely with account managers and operations to deliver a first class customer experience.
This role will suit anyone from a solid Import Operations background or an experienced Customer Service professional. looking for long term development in a professional and vibrant environment.
This role will be located at Tullamarine Airport precinct and will involve the following;
- Act as primary day-to-day point of contact for your designated portfolio of clients
- Manage and maintain strong relationships with all clients and effectively use available resources to identify new opportunities
- Ensure orders are managed efficiently and in line with procedures
- Work closely with Key Client Managers to ensure all client requirements are met and participate in commercial decisions
- Check rates, and process bookings & required documentation in a timely manner
- Prepare quotations and ensure all relevant information is updated in CargoWise and other required systems
- Invoicing and general administration & reporting
- Ensure data integrity is maintained within systems
- Lead by example and provide consistent, professional customer service in all interactions with stakeholders
- Manage high volume of phone calls and emails
We are looking for:
- At least 2 years’ experience essential in the industry and/or using Cargowise
- Knowledge of order management, documentation, bookings, quotations
- Excellent team player
- Professional communicator
- Passion for processes and systems (paperless working)
- Able to service customers’ day to day requirements proactively
- Leadership qualities
Location: Melbourne Airport, VIC
Salary: Circa $75,000 to $85,000 based on experience
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.