- Local Freight Forwarding experienec essential
- Immediate Start
- Flexible can do attitude
Sydney - Ref. JO-2007-2605
Due to recent structural changes and new business acquisition this Global Freight Forwarder have redirected their client services team to Sydney and are in need of an experienced Customer Service operator to manage a portfolio of clients. This role sits within a friendly and effective customer focussed team has an encouraging and supportive manager.
This is a Temp to Perm opportunity and would suit an individual who has recently affected by the COVID-19 situation.
The specific duties of the role include:
· Interact with a set portfolio of clients and manage the relationship
· Purchase order management
· Increase and grow client potential
· Will attend client meetings with Account Managers
In addition the ideal candidate will have the following:
· 3-5 years experience within a similar role within a Freight Forwarder
· Experience in managing a wide variety of import client accounts
· Ability to adapt and take on new tasks with enthusiasm and ease
· Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
This is a high energy team that likes to kick goals and be successful. If you would enjoy being part of this – APPLY TODAY.
MUST hold Citizenship or Permanent Residency
Equivalent Salary: $70,000 + Super (pending experience)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Nicole Reynolds on 0459 100 306 for a confidential discussion