Customer Service | TEMP to PERM
- Local Freight Forwarding experienec essential
- Immediate Start
- Flexible can do attitude
Sydney - Ref. JO-2101-2713
Due to recent structural changes and new business acquisition this Global Freight Forwarder have redirected their client services team to Sydney and are in need of an experienced Customer Service operator to manage a portfolio of clients. This role sits within a friendly and effective customer focused team has an encouraging and supportive manager.
This is a Temp to Perm opportunity and would suit an individual looking to establish themselves long term with a stable team.
The specific duties of the role include:
· Interact with a set portfolio of clients and manage the relationship
· Purchase order management
· Increase and grow client potential
· Will attend client meetings with Account Managers
In addition the ideal candidate will have the following:
· 2 years + experience within a similar role within a Freight Forwarder
· Experience in managing a wide variety of import client accounts
· Ability to adapt and take on new tasks with enthusiasm and ease
· Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
This is a high energy team that likes to kick goals and be successful. If you would enjoy being part of this – APPLY TODAY.
MUST hold Citizenship or Permanent Residency
Award hourly wages (negotiable pending experience)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion