- An exciting opportunity to take the next step in your career!
- Motivated team and progressive manager
- A global employer with exceptional reputation
Sydney - Ref. JO-2102-2744
This role is for a highly professional Licenced Customs Broker looking for a long term move into a professional and corporate environment.
This Global Forwarder does exceptionally well. Though their professionalism and envied reputation, the growth opportunities are limitless in Australia and across the globe. Their commitment to customer service and quality market intelligence are a few reasons why many large accounts are deciding to join forces with this Forwarding giant.
Their Sydney brokerage department is balanced with a supportive culture and the client base provides variety and interesting challenges.
· Tariff Advice
· Lodgement of customs entries – air & sea freight
· Attending to any AQIS queries
· Attend to client needs relating to tariff classification of goods, rates of duty, tariff concession orders, methods of valuation and origin requirements of the Customs Act
· Keep up to date with current customs and AQIS industry changes and trends
Who You Are
· Current Customs Broker licence & CPD points
· Commercially astute
· Exceptional communication skills
· Demonstrated work ethic
· Can confidently communicate with customers
Salary: Up to circa $110,000 + Super (dependent on experience / skillset)
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, apply online, click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.