- Successful growing Australian owned company
- Progressive and customer-first culture
- Autonomous role
Sydney - Ref. JO-2106-2877
Your New Employer
Our client is an Australian Freight Forwarder steadily increasing its market presence with a well defined growth strategy. The management team is forward thinking and passionate about their service level and clever tailored solutions.
While innovation and efficiency drive the business, their people are at the heart of everything they do.
As Customs Broker you will service a varied portfolio, providing quality brokerage services and adding value to your customers.
- Tariff Advice
- Electronic Lodging of Customs Entries
- Attending to any queries or impediments raised by the Australian Customs Service or AQIS
- Attend to client needs relating to tariff classification of goods, rates of duty, tariff concession orders, methods of valuation and origin requirements of the Customs Act
- Keep up to date with current customs and AQIS industry changes and trends
- Customs Brokers Licence & CPD current
- DAWR compliant
- AQIS Accredited
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong oral and written communication
Salary: Negotiable package
Benefits: Work with a forward-thinking management team willing to think outside the box! They have worked hard to create an internal culture that fosters mutual respect and creates long term career pathways.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, apply online, click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion.
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.