- Further develop your tariff knowledge
- Strong global brand
- Exposure to Tier 1 clients
Melbourne - Ref. JO-2203-3176
This multinational Freight Forwarder has a well established global footprint, solid internal infrastructure and an innovative suite of end to end logistics solutions. Their progressive staffing policies have translated into high retention rates with happy and engaged teams. You’ll be joining a company with a truly modern attitude!
We are looking for a Customs Classifier with previous classification experience in a Forwarding environment. If you are working towards gaining your Broker licence, you will be supported!
Ideally you will have previous exposure to both sea and air freight and a range of commodities.
Most importantly, this opportunity is for a professional team player who enjoys providing top level customer service.
· Checking and obtaining required information/ documentation
· Calculating duties
· Tariff classification and valuation
· Classifying customs entries
· Preparing and pre-lodging entries
To be successful you will need:
· 1-2 years experience as Customs Classifier
· Currently completing or completed Diploma of Customs Broking
· Working knowledge of customs tariff code, valuations, INCO terms
· Excellent communication skills and attitude
· Team player mentality
If you relish the opportunity to work with this sought-after employer, apply now!
Salary: Up to $75,000 + Super for the right candidate
WFH Policy in place and you can work at any office location you like on the days you are in with the team!
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, apply online, click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.