Customs Compiler Classifier
- WFH flexibility
- Walk from Mascot station
- Industry leading Global Forwarder
Melbourne - Ref. JO-2206-3256
Our client is a well-established International Logistics company who have been providing logistics solutions to their clients for over 100 years. Passionate about high quality service and high quality employees this organisation has enjoyed stable organic growth.
We are seeking a full time Customs Compiler / Classifier to join the team who will be looking to develop their skills and knowledge in the Custom industry that will eventually lead them to have very sound classification skills.
This is an excellent Customs role with plenty of room for growth and development in a supportive customs brokerage team.
Requirement for the role include:
- Preparation of customs entries, through evaluation and compiling
- Chasing up customs clearance documents from overseas, customer and internal customer service
- Monitoring transhipment movement and update in CW1 system
- Checking packing declaration
- Liaising with shipping line, freight forwarder, customers and internal staff
- Ensuring pre clearances are executed within specified timeframes
To be successful you will need:
- Previous experience within Freight Forwarding or Customs (highly regarded)
- Currently completing or completed Diploma of Customs Broking (highly regarded)
- Excellent communication skills
WFH / office hybrid role
Salary: Up to $75,000 Super (flex pending experience)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Emily Monaghan on 0478 083 518 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.