- Mon to Fri, 8am - 4pm
- Join a Global Logistics leader
- Long term temp role
Melbourne - Ref. JO-2207-3295
SUPPORT ROLE IN CUSTOMS BROKERAGE
Fantastic opportunity to develop your Customs experience in a global freight company!
Our client is a well known Global Logistics company with state of the art facilities and systems. Their internal culture is professional yet down to earth. Due to business growth, they are in need of extra support staff.
This is the ideal role for someone with a background in Customs, international freight or logistics coordination.
Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Support Customs team
- Liaise with clients to clarify shipment details
- Checking the packages for missing invoice in the Bond
- Send documentation to Australian Customs when required
- Update status code in Air Cargo Automation
Essential requirements are:
- Customs / international logistics background
- Clear communication skills
- An understanding of Airfreight commercial documents is highly beneficial
- Full Australian working rights
Monday to Friday
8am - 4pm
SALARY: Award hourly wages
LOCATION: Melbourne Airport