Export Airfreight Operations
- Export operations experience essential
- August start
- Flexible can do attitude
Sydney - Ref. JO-2007-2601
Due to recent structural changes in this Global Freight Forwarder they have redirected their operations team to Sydney and are in need of an experienced Export Airfreight Operator to manage weekly consolidations to New Zealand. This role sits within a frtendy and effective operations team and has an encouraging and supportive manager.
This is a Temp to Perm opportunity and would suit an individual who has recently affected by the COVID-19 situation.
The specific requirements and responsibilities of this role include:
· be the liaison point for all Export Customers including processing of documentation
· have a good knowledge of all Export Air processes & reporting requirements
· co-ordinate bookings with customers, transport, airlines
· be the liaison point with our overseas offices & agents
· pro-actively update customers on any issues that may occur
· Manage all situations that arise with the customers using a common sense approach.
In addition the ideal candidate will have the following:
· Minimum of 2 - 5 years experience in Export Airfreight operations (local experience)
· D.G and RACA Certified - preferred
· Drive, Energy and Enthusiasm
· Positive approach to your work and a great team player!
This is a high energy team that likes to kick goals and be successful. If you would enjoy being part of this – APPLY TODAY.
Salary: $65,000 - $70,000 + Super (pending experience)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Nicole Reynolds on 0459 100 306 for a confidential discussion