Export Airfreight Operator
- Permanent role
- Export Airfreight experience essential
- Supportive environment
Sydney - Ref. JO-2106-2895
This Global Freight Forwarder is well established with a strong global brand. They provide solutions across the entire supply chain and are at the forefront of the industry with innovative practices, infrastructure and customer solutions.
Their staff-centric internal culture is driven from the top and their policies drive team work, strong ethics and work / life balance for their people at all levels.
We are looking for an experienced Export Air Operator to join a dynamic team that is free of office politics. Your valuable experience will be utilised in the changing environment of export airfreight regulations.
- Efficient management of daily Export shipments
- Booking and registration of shipments
- Preparing export documentation
- Precise and timely response to clients or other departments
- Accurate preparation of invoices for clients
- Adherence to company and departmental KPIs
To be considered you must have minimum 2 years experience within an Export Air role in an Australian freight forwarder. You will also need to possess:
- CargoWise1 experience highly preferred
- Full Australian working rights
- A driven and keen attitude
- Attention to detail
- Great communication skills
Salary: Aligned with experience level and skillset
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.