Export Customer Service | Forwarding
- Well respected Global Forwarder
- Internal career development opportunities
- Exceptional client management skills
Melbourne - Ref. JO-2101-2705
Innovative and vibrant Freight Forwarder who pride themselves with holding a point of difference in the market boasting, their passion for service excellence is the reason why they are boasting impressive growth over the last 10 years plus! A provider of end to end logistics solutions they partner with a solid agency network as well as having their owned and operated offices in both the U.K and the USA. They are firmly looking to the horizon and the future looks bright!
You will be a key team member ensuring the timely delivery of cargo to customers. This role requires high level organisation and attention to detail as well as amazing customer service skills. You can take satisfaction in meeting and exceeding your customers’ expectations on a daily basis.
The specific requirements and responsibilities of this role include:
- be the liaison point for all Export Customers including processing of documentation
- have a good knowledge of all Export Sea processes & reporting requirements
- co-ordinate bookings with customers, transport, shipping
- be the liaison point with our overseas offices & agents
- pro-actively update customers on any issues that may occur
- Manage all situations that arise with the customers using a common sense approach.
- Minimum export experience within a Forwarding environment in Australia
- Excellent communications skills
- Great customer service attitude
- Cargowise essential
Salary: Up to $60,000 - 65,000 + Super (pending experience)
Location: East Melbourne
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Nicole Reynolds on 0459 100 306 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.