Export Customer Service
- Great company culture with training and mentoring provided
- Capable and efficient operation
- Freight Forwarding experience essential
Melbourne - Ref. JO-2106-2865
This progressive forwarder can offer something most others can’t: A local boutique experience with a global drive to do things better! Due to the high attention to detail and steady growth rates, this professional Freight Forwarding organisation has created a strong reputation for themselves in their specialised market.
The opportunity for an experienced import operator to join a customer focussed team
and learn the export side of operations! The current staff are involved in a variety of duties daily which will also be offered to the new person joining. We are looking for progressive and independently minded operators who are looking for a refreshing change.
The specific requirements and responsibilities of this role include:
· Managing export clients to ensure a prompt and efficient serviceis provided
· Receiving air and sea freight export bookings and action as required
· Liaising with Shipping Lines, Freight Forwarders, Transport Companies and Overseas Agents
· Monitor the process to ensure containers move as booked
· Maintaining strong relationships with Vendors and Customers
· Ensure Compliance with AQIS and Customs regulations
To be in consideration for this position, a minimum of 1 years’ experience in an operational import or export role preferably working with CW1. As well as this- A combination of clear communication skills, high attention to detail and a great working ethic will also need to be demonstrated.
Salary: Up to $65,000 + Super (depending on experience)
Location: Tullamarine, VIC
Please note we also have other Export Operator opportunities available. Please see https://www.path4group.com/ for more information
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, please contact Amy Amopiu on +61 4 6894 5288 for a confidential discussion
PATH4 Logistics has vacancies in a wide variety of roles in the Forwarding, Customs and Logistics industries. Feel free to contact us anytime for career guidance consultation.